Wednesday 10 October 2007

Hype Machine

Just a quick one today, as you can tell university has been very buys these first few weeks. I apologize but I'm doing my best.

Marvel seem to be hyping a big announcement for tomorrow at 12pm, click here to see it. I've got to admit, I'm interested in how this one will turn out. I always pay attention when companies decide they are going to announce they are going to announce something. Most of the time it turns out to be nothing but I always enjoy the antipitation and when it really does take you by suprise like the Nintendo Wii for example it's great.

So expect an update on this tomorrow. Speculation seems to be looking at Joe stepping down at EIC or a countdown series to the Skrull Invasion, I'll guess we'll soon know.

1 comment:

aaron said...

Now they're saying it's about Alex Ross. I'm thinking it's either A) he signed an exclusive with Marvel, which I find highly unlikely, or B) it's the Invaders series they've already announced.