Wednesday 5 September 2007

A Plea From Me To Thee

Today is a bit of a selfish entry. Although it is the second entry so quit your complaining!

If you are visiting this blog and enjoy it, please tell your friends. Bring it up on a message board; share the link with anyone you think might like it. You spreading the word could help a great deal.

My second demand from you readers is, please comment. If you read my blog and have something to say, say it! I don’t care if you hate my ideas and opinions; just make sure you offer yours. If you like my ideas and want to comment, then that’s great too. I want to hear your thoughts a lot more then you just reading mine.

My third demand is for anyone with a blog who is reading mine. The demand? Let me know! I can link you from my site and you can link me from yours. I’ll do my best to read and comment on yours and you can do the same for me. You e-scratch my back, I’ll e-scratch yours.

My final demand? See that little ad the right? If you ever see something you are interesting in on that ad, please click it. It helps me out and if you are interested in what it’s advertising it obviously helps you out too.

This post will remain linked on the right hand side, allowing any blog vister to leave a comment with your URL and Blog Name so I can link your blog.

4 comments:

Chase said...

You out there! Yes you, reading this very comment in this very post. Spread the word. Tell all near and far. Tell them all that Crimbo is not a bimbo.

[/rhyme]

But yep, this is a good read indeed.

[/seriouzliendingtherhymes]

... >_0

Crimbo said...

Thanks Chase. You are very good at this pimping thang.

Rich said...

Very nice blog. Please link to me at http://googleimageblog.blogspot.com

Leah said...

This is a wonderful pop culture blog! I will be linking to you!