Saturday 8 September 2007

In The Interest Of Fairness

According to a new Videocast on Marvel’s websites Mark Millar and Brian Hitch plan to return to The Ultimates in 2013. After complaining about DC hyping Final Crisis long before, in an apparent desperate attempt to sell Countdown I thought this was worth mentioning.

I think this is going to hold the record for longest tine between announcement and release.

*Insert joke about #2 coming out in 2015 here*

This does remind me that I need to pick up the back issues of Ultimates 1 and 2 sometime.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know that they're being entirely serious. So much could change in the intervening years that Marvel might not even want them back come the time. I take this with a large pinch of salt

Crimbo said...

If you watch the interview right after he says the camera guy or interviewer laughs and Millar goes "No, I'm being completely serious".