Monday 10 September 2007

New Avengers #34 Speculation

Newsarama are showing off the cover to New Avengers #34, and playing the mystery card. I figure seeing as I’m hyped for this Secret Invasion (The title to the Skrull storyline) I’d take a quick shot at what I feel it means.

Apparently in the issue Doctor Strange does something to temporarily get the team to trust each other. Armed with this information and the cover I’m speculating that Doctor Strange shares the entire teams history with each other. This will allow them to see their past and understand where they are coming from and why they do what they do. This would certainly help out their trust issues.

The only part of the cover I’m not sure on is the female Daredevil. I’m not family with Echo’s origin (although it is on my Wish List) but did she ever dress up in Daredevil’s costume? Anyone? Little help?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Perhaps Matt Murdock was born Matilda?

Crimbo said...

That is a Year One story I'd pay to see.

It would explain why Matt feels the need to over compensate